We work with ISL Education Lending to offer private loans to help you pay for college as well as refinance existing student loans. ISL Education Lending is a nonprofit organization with decades of student loan experience offering lower-priced loans.*
ISL Education Lending offers:
Loans for college students.
A loan option for parents and family members who wish to borrow on behalf of a college student.
Multiple student loan refinance options.
All loans offered by ISL Education Lending are subject to credit approval.
Before applying for a private loan, we encourage you to first complete the FAFSA, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid. You should also work with your college financial aid office to explore and exhaust all sources of student financial aid before seeking a private student loan.
*First Pace Credit Union is compensated by ISL Education Lending for the referral of student loan customers.
Go to main navigation
Game Plan Tool Provides More Value to Students
The Student Loan Game Plan tool offered by ISL Education Lending has been updated to a more interactive, cohesive experience to help students.
Students who may need to borrow to help pay for college can now make their game plan by:
- Viewing real borrower stories.
- Learning a maximum recommended level of borrowing based on a realistic starting salary for their chosen major.
- Seeing how previous and current levels of borrowing compare to that maximum level.
- Estimating future student loan payments.
- Making spending decisions for during college and after college that change projected budgeting information.
- Adjusting current borrowing amounts.
The Student Loan Game Plan is mobile-friendly and responsive. It is available at www.IowaStudentLoan.org/GamePlan